Rostov on Don
Sharm El Sheikh
Malaysia Airlines Booking
The first to introduce a ‘baby-free’ zone onboard their A380 aeroplanes in business class and selected economy class, Malaysia Airlines flies to more than 100 destinations all over the world. It also redesigned its business class and continues to offer its flyers excellent services along with warm hospitality. Malaysia Airlines online booking is possible through tajawal.
MAS Airlines Check-in and Baggage allowance
Malaysia Airlines Check-in
The option of online check-in is available from anywhere between 2 days to 90 minutes before departure for all Malaysia Airlines flights.
Malaysia Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Economy class allowance is two pieces of luggage with a maximum weight limit of 30kg.
- First class allowance is two pieces of luggage with a maximum weight limit of 50kg.
- Business class allowance is two pieces of luggage with a maximum weight limit of 40kg.
- Enrich Silver members receive an additional 5kg allowance.
- Enrich Gold members receive an additional 50% weight added to the maximum weight limit of their flying class.
- Enrich Platinum members receive an additional 100% weight added to the maximum weight limit of their flying class.
- Infants receive complimentary baggage allowance of up to 10kg.
- Each passenger in Economy class is allowed one piece of carry - on luggage with a maximum weight limit of 7 kg.
- Each passenger in First or Business class is allowed two pieces of carry-on luggage with a maximum weight limit of 7 kg each.
Malaysia Airlines services for economy, first and business class
- The option of seat selection
- Adjustable headrests
- Personal TVs with a range of movies, audio and video games
- MH gourmet with Japanese or international cuisine to further enrich your culinary options
- 16-inch Panasonic touch screen for interactive entertainment
- Wider seats that fully recline
- Golden Lounge access before boarding the flight
- Customise and choose your meal option before you fly
- A wide range of beverages to pick from
- Delicious Pahang cuisine served on selected flight routes
- ‘on-call chef’ preparing up to 25 different main course selections that can be pre-ordered
- A large footrest included with seats.
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines