Ho Chi Minh City
Cathay Pacific Booking
The third largest airline in the world in terms of market capitalization, Cathay Pacific is Hong Kong’s national airline and carries up to one million passengers on average per month. Flying to more than 100 destinations on 5 continents, the airline has won the “World’s Best Airline” award numerous times; Cathay Pacific’s ‘brushwing’ livery was recently updated in 2015 has become a symbol of hospitality and some of the best flight services in the world. It is constantly working to stay ahead amongst competition by adding more routes, and also has airlines such as Dragon Air and Air Hong Kong under its wing. Cathay Pacific booking is available with tajawal.
Cathay Pacific Check-in and Baggage allowance
Cathay Pacific Check-in
The option of online check-in is available from anywhere between 2 days to 90 minutes before departure for Cathay Pacific flights.
Cathay Pacific Baggage allowance
- Economy class allowance is a maximum weight limit of 20kg for luggage.
- Premium economy class allowance is a maximum weight limit of 25kg for luggage.
- First class allowance is a maximum weight limit of 40kg for luggage.
- Business class allowance is a maximum weight limit of 30kg for luggage.
- Silver members of the Marco Polo Club receive an additional allowance of 5kg for luggage.
- Gold members of the Marco Polo Club receive an additional allowance of 10kg for luggage.
- Diamond members of the Marco Polo Club receive an additional allowance of 20kg for luggage.
- Infants receive complimentary baggage allowance of up to 10kg for luggage.
- Each passenger is allowed one piece of carry-on luggage with a maximum of weight limit 7kg for luggage.
Cathay Pacific Services for First, Business and Economy Class
- Comfortable seats
- 4 way adjustable headrest
- 9 inch personal screens offering the latest from the entertainment world
- Premium economy with more spacious seats
- Premium economy passengers receive an amenity kit
- Comfortable seats with full recline
- Freshly prepared meals
- Jurlique products in the amenities kit
- Fluffy duvets along with pillows
- Entertainment from all around the world on personal TVs
- Spacious seats that recline into flat beds
- World renowned Asian cuisines
- Priority check-in counters and lounge access
- 17 inch personal TVs equipped with Bose headphones
- Amenities kit with Aesop products and a sleeping suit for long haul flights
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Philippine Airlines
- Shaheen Air
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Gulf Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Hahn Air
- Himalaya Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- Azerbaijan Airlines
- Ukraine International Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Czech Airlines
- Bangkok Airways
- TAP Air Portugal
- Brussels Airlines